New Shipping Options and Series 2 Previews Coming Soon!

Aug 15, 2013

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know we've added new shipping options on our store! This means you can ship via USPS instead of FedEx now! This is especially good news for international orders as the savings are phenomenal! Sorry it took us so long!

We've been busy working on Series 2. Due to money constraints, we'll likely start off with the two new decks (Italy and Britain) and then start work on booster packs! Remember guys, this is all based on sales. It costs a lot of money to produce and manufacture decks so we need your help! Get your friends involved, buy cards and posters, and preorder decks! The option to preorder decks will be available later guys, just hold tight. Wanna see a preview of Series 2? We'll be posting at least one preview by the end of next week so stay tuned guys!

7 comments

• Kodab

Kodab 4 years ago

So I tried your game the other day at a friends place. It was tons of fun, but I could tell that it was your companies first production from a few of the design choices. Needless, to say it was tons of fun and I can't wait to try it again. The CCG seemed a little weird though and actually was a bit of a turn off for me. I'm just curious if you guys thought about maybe using a format similar to Fantay Flight's livin card game system?

• admin

admin 4 years ago

What we might do (still not sure) is sell update packs, which will be kinda like a booster from a living card game to make previous decks competitive in the next series while also having the randomized booster packs. We'll see where the future takes us but that sounds like a decent idea.

• Wilsonator

Wilsonator 4 years ago

USPS shipping, word! Now it's feasible to get a hold of this in the land down under. I'll get right on ordering some decks!

• Giovanni Magnus

Giovanni Magnus 4 years ago

I look forward to the British deck, it'll be great for when I next go to Confuzzled. Hopefully they'll be out before May 2014.

• Vortex Kyuu

Vortex Kyuu 4 years ago

I have just placed an order for a deck, but already I cant wait for a Brittan deck. I will definitely be ordering one when they are published.

• Boondox

Boondox 4 years ago

I just ordered the game and I'm VERY excited to get it. I even ordered all 4 decks plus a poster. I am however disappointed on how expensive the shipping options are. It was great to get the multi deck discount but then I pay 17 in shipping. I actually shipped a 20lbs fursuit for the same price. I don't mean to complain but it's something you may want to look into and provide some cheaper options since the package will be less the 5 lbs.

• Lance Maugrim

Lance Maugrim 4 years ago

I must admit, I ordered one of each deck and just got them, cannot wait to get playing them. I would be inclined to agree that shipping was expensive but at the same time worth it. Honestly guys, keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release with bated breath.